Cacingkepanasan Blog: Literacy and Poem

Thursday, March 30, 2006

What Cacing Do in The Morning

Hi I'am cacingkepanasan, let me explain to you what I do in the morning

4 am: Wake up becoze my grandmother turn on the TV to watch a soap opera, Then I go to sleep again : P

4.30 am: My alarm start ringging, then I pick my Cell Phone and stop the alarm... yes I dont have an alarm watch in my room, so I have to use a cell phone alarm, but then I sleep again : P

5am: Wake up and then turn on the room light, still dizzy, I try to sear my clothes and trow it at my bed.

5.10: Take a shower and brush my teeth and so on... and so on....

5.45: Everthing ready and start to breakfast, then I go to the street and waiting for a city transportation, that will take me away from one place to another

That what I do, and How are u're morning?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I just share what I thing it worth ed to share from my interest point-of-view. Basically its about Writing and music, but I share things that I think need to share.


Powered by Blogger

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..

Photobucket.com

Dan juga untuk pengunjung cacingkepanasan blog, terimakasih telah berkunjung, ma terimakasih untuk sponsor, salam cacing ;)