Cacingkepanasan Blog: Literacy and Poem

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Freak @ Driving for the first time in Cipularang Highway.

Ok. This is a story about me Cakep or Cacingkepanasan, my grandma car and my friend, Plank.

I look at the clock, its show 10 AM. I was beginning to wandering. ‘Where is Plank?’ I said to myself. Then I call him.

Me: ‘Where are you, plank?’ I ask him after he took the phone

Plank: ‘Calm down Cakep, I want to take a bath first, just wait there’.

Me: ‘What the??’ if plank lazy or I ready too early? ‘Ok, but hurry’, I said to Plank.

Then I wait Plank, let’s cut the boring thing and loop into the main show : P

The bell rang as Plank show in the front door. No time to loose, I start the engine of 2000 Toyota Kijang EFI 1.8. The sound echoing in the garage as I step the gas pedal and I start to cough because I inhale some exhaust gas : P. ‘Ok, let’s go to Cipularang!’ I said to plank.

After several try to make the car go out from garage : P then we goes to the main road. In the main road, I Show some tricks that I learned from the Mr. DrivingInstructor. Some tricky tricks like what we do when we want to turn our car : P. And then with miracle we reach the Cipularang Highway gate, and I taking a Highway ticket from the officer and start to drive my car at the Highway.

‘Ok, it’s my first time I go to Highway, let’s see how fast this car on the road’. I said to myself. Then I beginning to push the gas pedal and the engine start to rang and I look at the RPM meter, it shows about 3000 RPM, the red line RPM on Toyota Kijang is about 5000 RPM (Red Line is RPM limit). And then I change the gear to higher gear position, and finally we go to 5th Gear. The maximum gear for Toyota Kijang.

Me: ‘Wow, It’s so fast’. As I looking at the speedometer, showing our speed in 110 KPH : P. For me that time, It was so fast : P

Plank: ‘Oh, yeah look at that car’ Plank point the Mercedes-Benz

Me: ‘What, oh, It’s a good car, good speed’, then the Mercedes-Benz pass me.

Plank: ‘What? No, no that ones, behind the Mercedes-Benz’.

Me: ‘What?’. Then I see another minibus pass me, it’s APV. ‘What? Lost speed From APV?? How can??? No……..’

And then the freak begins here.

After that being pass by APV, then I go to slower road, and then I see a truck ahead, and we approaching that truck so fast, and then I step the brake pedal, but…..

Me: ‘What? Why the car won’t slow?’ I begin to panic. : P

Plank: ‘What the? Hey we are in high speed now, just try to step it harder!’

Then I push the brake pedal harder, and then the car began to slow.

Me: ‘Fuihh….’. I think I almost hit the truck : P, I said to myself.

What I learn:

1. The car in Cipularang Highway are always in High Speed.

2. Always prepare your money before entering a Highway : P

3. Push the brake pedal harder if you are in high speed : P

4. Drive carefully and responsible : )



2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://arpzrzdo.com/kect/vxbm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://shqeqrbi.com/huob/koks.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://arpzrzdo.com/kect/vxbm.html | http://lbotqlkv.com/qivp/vmtx.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I just share what I thing it worth ed to share from my interest point-of-view. Basically its about Writing and music, but I share things that I think need to share.


Powered by Blogger

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..

Photobucket.com

Dan juga untuk pengunjung cacingkepanasan blog, terimakasih telah berkunjung, ma terimakasih untuk sponsor, salam cacing ;)