Cacingkepanasan Blog: Literacy and Poem

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Need 4 Speed @ Cipularang Highway

The clock on my aunt car show 07.00
My cousins start the car engine. The sound of the VVTI-Toyota Vios engine echoing in the garage.

I opened the garage door. The doors opened.
Me and my cousins start the road trip to Jakarta.

First we go along the bandung street. It slow and we meet many traffic jam.

But, then we reach the Cipularang Highway.

My cousins take the toll card. And we go to the highway.

At few second, I don.t Reliaze, but then I see my cousins push the car speed.

It dosn't take ten second the gear changing to a high gear.

Then:

Me : (seeing my cousins right foot and the strange gear position) Hmm, what's gear we are?

Mycousins : I't five (looking at the highway)-(Five is maximum gear for Toyota Vios with Manual Transmition)

I see the right turn ahead and then the G-Force push my body to left when we eat that turn.

Then I look at the speedometer and se we are in 130 Kph.

Then the road become wide and we slalom over the slow car and bus.

Mycousins : I like this, it's very chalenging (still looking a highway-cause he drive for sure)

Me : What ?

Then The I feel The G-Force push my body left and right as we Slalom over the slow car.

Yeah, it feel so great. I wonder how it feel in 300Kph.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I just share what I thing it worth ed to share from my interest point-of-view. Basically its about Writing and music, but I share things that I think need to share.


Powered by Blogger

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..

Photobucket.com

Dan juga untuk pengunjung cacingkepanasan blog, terimakasih telah berkunjung, ma terimakasih untuk sponsor, salam cacing ;)