Cacingkepanasan Blog: Literacy and Poem

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Through the million dreams I'm searching for the distant love

I spread my wings in that vast blueness

Sinking myself in the deep blue sky

Playing with the wind as it twist me around

Counting the very white cloud

I fly away through the unlimited galactic ocean

See the spring in Jupiter and Venus

Then I'll dance under the moonlight till its dawn

I see you smiling at me when you lead me to the silver moon

Is it real or is it just my fantasy?

If this is just dream please don't wake me up

Coz I don't want to wake up and see the reality

I don't want to see you turn your back on me

I want to see your smiling face forever

And don't ever wake me up

Coz tomorrow things will never be the same again

Coz tomorrow I can not meet you in the restless world called Earth

Coz tomorrow you will change

Coz tomorrow we have to end this fantasy forever

Coz from now on I can only see you in my million dreams of you

Let's fly away for the last time

Smile to me for the last time

Then I can remember your smiling face

But even if I can't I'll still love you tomorrow



3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xhsahgyv.com/chde/awco.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dxyifdfw.com/xdky/lzjq.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xhsahgyv.com/chde/awco.html | http://oajuxjwr.com/ymfg/shyi.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I just share what I thing it worth ed to share from my interest point-of-view. Basically its about Writing and music, but I share things that I think need to share.


Powered by Blogger

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..

Photobucket.com

Dan juga untuk pengunjung cacingkepanasan blog, terimakasih telah berkunjung, ma terimakasih untuk sponsor, salam cacing ;)