Cacingkepanasan Blog: Literacy and Poem

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The empty street

The empty street

I don't know why I turn to this empty street

I forgot what I was looking for

But I know I haven't found it

Did somebody in this wide world ever notice me?!

I want you to notice me

I want you to want me

This nerve is surely killing me slowly

I know I don't want to be lonely

But I don't know why I turn to this empty street

And I know something has to make you run

Please tell me what it is...

So I try to open my eyes

I try to see what is surrounding me

But it misty around

I try to search somebody I know

But nobody there

I try to find out where I am

I think I'm lost

And I don't know where to go

Or should I standing here?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I just share what I thing it worth ed to share from my interest point-of-view. Basically its about Writing and music, but I share things that I think need to share.


Powered by Blogger

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..

Photobucket.com

Dan juga untuk pengunjung cacingkepanasan blog, terimakasih telah berkunjung, ma terimakasih untuk sponsor, salam cacing ;)