Cacingkepanasan Blog: Literacy and Poem

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Time goes on

Time goes on

Don't you see how it distresses me?

So much I've tried to conceal my sadness

I laugh but my eye always gazing outside the window

I wonder what the real you is doing right now

Do you ever think about me?

The raindrops falling on the thin roof inform me of the season to come

How many times it change but still I'm thinking of you

The starry sky always remind me about you

Do you still have wants to sink in the deep blue?

No matter how much I've prayed for that time to come back

Time would still past by and never come back

Leaving me behind with no one to hold me

But still I want you to remain smiling

Pieces of my body...

They have enough strength to fly across the great ocean

Too great that they could no longer look back to see what are left behind

How long the day and night have past by

But still I'm standing here watching your back that I can't recognize
anymore

All of a sudden, a thought occurred to me

What am I doing here?

If I feel this painfully, so why I feel it?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I just share what I thing it worth ed to share from my interest point-of-view. Basically its about Writing and music, but I share things that I think need to share.


Powered by Blogger

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..

Photobucket.com

Dan juga untuk pengunjung cacingkepanasan blog, terimakasih telah berkunjung, ma terimakasih untuk sponsor, salam cacing ;)